i miss mar
i wish she was here and i got her address already, i wish these two months would hurry up -___-
Words can’t even explain how bitter sweet this is! I’m so so proud of you but I’m so extremely sad, I knew this day was coming but I was dreading it! My whole life I got to see you every week and you were my best friend even when I didn’t knw what that was! You’ve been the constant in my life, that person who was always there and I knw that isn’t going to change but this is going to be just as hard as it was when I had to watch Josh leave. I didn’t get to see you tonight because I had to work and I’m so mad that I couldn’t at least go out there and give you a hug one more time. I promise I’ll be stocking up on stamps and envelopes and I’ll be starting your letters right away!! I’ll be praying for you Mar! I’m so glad you’re going to live out your dream I just wish you could put me in your pocket so I can come with you! Best of luck to the first friend I’ve ever had, you are going to do amazing things! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!
1. Cut your hair every now and then. Fresh starts are always nicer than you think. Who needs split ends anyways.
2. Pick a song you really like. Listen to that song a lot. And I mean a lot. Dance around your room naked to that song, beat the song lifeless till it annoys the hell out of you. Then pick a new song and go through the same process. We all need to really hear music, we need to understand what the song we are listening to is really about.
3. Paint your toes black, make it as perfect as possible. Then, scratch it off. Remember nothing is permanent.
4. Go on a run with your dog. Try to race him and beat him. Realize you can out run many things. Then go back and pet your dog, realize that some things you need to go back for.
5. Decorate a plain backpack. Glue on sparkles, glitter, diamonds, newspaper and magazine clippings, lace & ribbon, anything else that may fancy you. Remember, you don’t have to be the same person you were a minute ago.
6. Buy some pretty lights and string them up in your room. Turn off all the lights except for one when you go to bed. Remember it isn’t always dark and lonely. Change your perspective.
7. Lay outside one night. Breathe in breathe out. Accept that you are only one person and cannot do everything at one time. You can take your time. The creator of the stars you’re looking up at did not do it all in one day. Pace yourself.
8. Get up every morning and stand in front of the mirror. Naked, fully clothed, backwards, upside down, who cares how, just do it. Observe yourself. Notice the wrinkles under your eyes from laughing a lot. Count your freckles. Admire your ass. Then name 3 things you love about yourself. You need to love yourself.
Tips from Blossite on how to be okay with yourself. (via blossite)
1/570 older »
My friends rigged both of the tosses